Yesterday marked the completion of the fully automated upload of more than 50.000 Commodore 64 SID tunes to a single YouTube channel, check my VLOG of it. I started this project at the end of April 2016, and coded the program that would automate the upload. See this picture here to see the number of uploads per day! It took 66 days from first upload to finish. Effectively, there were 57 days of non-stop uploading, day and night (since I went on a holiday in between). Here’s a link to the readme.txt of the tool I coded to do the job. Phase 2 will be expanding the channel, checking/fixing tunes, and much more. Stay “tuned” for new updates. To keep track of it all, go to the USHSC Facebook page and like it!