After a tremendous cold and a complete internet blackout due to moronic and idiotic ISP (I warned Mr Mouse), final week from yours truly
- Watch Dogs: help needed for XBG models.
- Dragon’s Nest: update coming soon.
- Darksiders: script. problem solved.
- Tales of Vesperia: help needed for animation files.
- Darksiders II: zaramot has released a Maxscript. Kudos
- KH: the ever excellent GovanifY has released updated information.
- Warlords of Draenor: progress updated.
- Shin Migami Tensei: hex2obj discovered as a necessity for this game.
- Forza Motorsport: help needed to understand game models.
- Heaven of the Three Kingdoms: maxscript released, great!
- Iron Man 3: request for releasing the script.
- Battlefield 4: help needed to make sense of the model format.
- Dead or Alive series: tool nearing completion.
- S4 Model League: help neeeded for unconsistent model results.
- Battlefield 4: help needed to understand dumper error.
- Pokèmon battle Revolution: another bone error.
Audio File Formats
Game Archive Research
- Unity3d: Chipicao has posted an update with Hex values.
- Giana Sisters Twister Dreams: sample file posted.
- Watch Dogs: more archive data posted.
- Shadows Heretic Kingdoms: I actually wanted to buy this game. BMS script posted.
- SW TOR: progress and success achieved.
- Tales of Xilia: progress being made thanks to Japanese version.
- OpenIV: tool as a work in progress. video updated.
- GTA V: more texture support for the tool.
- Wolfensteain: .pages structure posted.
- Disneyland adventures: archives discovered to be a ZIP variant.
- Sleeping Dogs: hash calculator by Ekey discovered.
- Farming Simulator: extraction \ injection help wanted. Data provided.
- Just Dance 2014: hex data provided in order to understand fonts.
- League of Legends: help needed in order for the first music mods to be created.
Compressed files and methods
- Text Compression: after more than two years, it has been cracked.
- Star Citizen: encryption key discovered.
- Onigiri: help wanted for a yummy game.
- .PAK: QuickBMS script released in order to extract contents.
- Watch Dogs: encryption apparently similar to Assassin’s Creed.
- KH2 Final Mix: GovanifY saves the day, wherever there’s KH!
- No new version but a request from modding legend Truthkey!
- FF7 Crisis Core: work starting on this. Noesis does already a pretty good job for this game tho.