A quick summary of what has transpired last week.
- More instructions on how to figure out a 3d format.
- Development continues on Battlefield 4 meshes.
- Folklore Noesis import script released. Thanks chrrox!
- And he also released one for Enchanted arms! thanks again!
- Development has started for Ratchet and Clank: into Nexus.
- Help requested for Saints Row IV models.
- Development continues for Dead or Alive 5.
- Rocky development continues for Dragon Ball Online mesh viewer.
- Reward offered for FF7 mesh inspection!
- Compiled Heart Framework released.
- Development continues after a slowdown for Sleeping Dogs model files.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia MKII experiences a slowdown in research.
- New interest for the Star Trek audio.
- Progress request for audio kept in .DAT sound files.
- Hitman audio tool released, covering all Hitman games! Congrats ninearts!
- Help requested for God of War’s mp3 files in .bin archives.
Game Archive Research
- chrrox has made an awesome QuickBMS script for FFXIII’s Lightning returns!
- dezmand07 has made the first xbox-one request, for the action game COD Ghost.
- And here an update on the pc version.
- .Dat into .mnf archive research here.
- Update on Wild Arms 3 .bin format.
- The vArc format of Young Justice Legacy has been cracked.
- Dragon’s Prophet IDX has been updated with a small sample.
- A .loc extractor for the Blur game has been released.
- Great update for Soul Calibur 5 fans. Thanks Sectus!
- Small update for ForgeX.
- Abyssinian has some interest in the LEGO Marvel textures.
- Connortg12 aims to crack the Need for Speed Most Wanted 2013 .bndl format.
- Update for the Unity Asset Explorer.
- GMMan has released another extractor for the Scribblenauts Unlimited .p files.
- Extraction continues on Star Wars – The Old Republic.
- Translation efforts for Monopoly BIG files continue.
- GTA V continues to attract interest.
- Devilot makes another suggestion for the Metroid Prime Trilogy game.
Compressed files and methods
- Work continues on the TGAM format.
- Good findings on WWE 2k14.
- A QuickBMS script detailing the .ysf format of the YS online game was released.
- lol2k12 asks for help in cracking the KH2FM+ animation format.
- After a long time, more info on Zone66′s compression format was released.
- Work continues on the chinese translation of Assassin’s Creed I.