Disasters permitting, here is another week. Exam on the 12th, so apologies for any lateness but there is nothing I can do about it.
Happy Easter to everyone
- Diablo 3 app: Victory at Last!
- Star Trek: script released for the movie game thanks!
- Persona 4: rmd files need to be analyzed.
- Dark Souls: flv templates released!
- Lords of Shadow 2 demo: some useful insight by Zardalu.
Audio File Formats
- Soul Calibur 5: first thread about this game’s music.
- Street Fighter X Tekken: .awb file investigation.
- .AWB: and speaking of the Devil, another thread about those!
- Super Robot Taisen: completed, I think?
- Grim Dawn: from yours truly.
- LOS Mirror of Fate HD: textures are still being investigated, and a repacker is asked for.
Game Archive Research
- Resident Evil 4: help wanted for unknown archives.
- Titanfall: work continues on the vpk archives.
- Tenchu: .vol files need to be investigated, for this old goodie.
- Tomb Raider: GhostBlade has released a tool. Congrats
- Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe: a format made by MrAdults should be investigated.
- Hack: UV maps issues after extracting. Odd.
- Lords of Shadow: continued interest for this game, way better than its sequel.
Compressed files and methods
- Havok: SergeantJoe would like to know if some progress has been made.
- Rugby 2004: help wanted, also knowledge wanted.
- Sonic Secret Rings: an extensionless header needs to be decrypted.
- Diablo III: yours truly needs a reminder how to get stuff from the game.
Alas, nothing new under the sun. Everything worthy of translation is being worked on.
- Another format in the works?