Disasters permitting, here is another week of research.
Hope everyone’s had a great Easter and a relaxing\stuffy Holy Monday!
- HOTD fan is back in the habit!
- KH1: GovaniF has released a beta tool, everyone say “thanks”
- FFXHD: Jecht (oh, the irony) is working on the models.
- Natural Doctrine: Zaramot has released a maxscript.
- And also one for Lost Planet 2.
- Luxox18 needs help to understand if meshes have Havok baked in.
- Released an experimantal tool to convert the Old Republic models to obj.
- Reaper of souls continues to make interest spark for Diablo 3.
Audio File Formats
- Yours Truly wants help for both ME2 and RE4 Wii. Wii!
- Alpha23 still needs some help for an iOS adpcm.
- .PCK files have to be worked on more…
- Dead Rising 2: the XMA2 format is worked on
- LOS HD: only new thread is about Mirror of Fate HD Textures.
Game Archive Research
- Warthunder: official tools discovered!
- Titanfall is still a hot topic. Why, it’s beyond me.
- RE4: UHD file solved.
- Sleeping Dogs: bigfiles see still a lot of work on them, especially for textures.
- Black Desert: .PAZ files are still being worked on.
- Naruto Ninja Storm: tools effectively under development.
- World Tour Fishing: tool released by Ekey.
Compressed files and methods
- Havok: SergeantJoe and Graty did their magic!
- Wargame Red Dragon: edat files need to be cracked…
- Ishtaria: Ekey has saved the day once again. Wish he helped me too..
- RaiderZ: still being worked on.
- ACIV Black Flag: translation tools “badly needed”.
- GTAV: Haider has made a very nice post with info about the game font.
- Slowly but surely, it’s being expanded