Those who do not die, every now and then, return. Sometimes, even those who are dead return.
UPDATE: Lost two sections while writing this, have to restart. No idea why, so entries will be rushed, as I had almost finished… very pissed. Only Game of Thrones main title in flac can soothe me.
- $ offer: lumix continues his quest for the importer-exporter.
- Another $ offer: for King of Fighters, none the less.
- Unity: more work continues for this simple and flexible engine.
- FFXHD: last month’s issues have not been resolved.
- Dawngate: chrrox has released one of his scripts!
- Cabal 2: CriticalError is working on this game, and has solved most of his hiccups apparently.
- XT: he also solved them for this game, thanks to Ekey!
- Nine Days Myth: not so lucky for this peculiar game here.
- Diablo III app: what?
- Scarlet Legacy: cra0 has made some progress.
- HOTD: HOTDfan tries it again!
- J Stars: help wanted in getting the models out.
- Dead or Alive: yay, more development!
- God Eater 2: help wanted for this PSVita game. The original was quite nice..
- SW TOR: zaramot updated the scripts. Kudos!
- Sengoku Basara 4: he also released scripts for this game here.
- .BIN files: models do exist in those.
- Sonicomi: I admit I haven’t quite understood this.
Audio File Formats
- XMA Transform: Alpha23 has only ever worked with towav. Rejoice.
- ArcheAge: apparently this game has some good audio?
- FIFA: looking for a NFS Sound Extractor.
- Project Spark: Linkin Park galore!
- Dead Rising 2: currently under inspection. will be back for more.
- Castlevania Mirror of Fate: bad textures! Headers should not be missed!
- SEGA TPL: first investigation of this difficult format.
- Dark Sould 2: first thread about TPF textures of a maddening game.
- Hay Day: interest for a relatively unknown game.
- Eutechnyx: NASCAR textures need to be investigated a bit more, apparently.
Game Archive Research
- Archive X: development continues!
- Sine Mora: super update due soon!
- Dreamy Theater: development stopped.
- Fox Online: Ekey has released a decrypter.
- Titanfall: work continues, cra0 confirms it.
- UE4: some interest on this engine!
- MGS DAT: little development every now and then..
- Ninja Gaiden Z: coalesced.bin being investigated.
- LEGO Game: first post, no new info.
- LEGO LOTR: again, some small development every now and then.
- South Park: compression method investigated.
- Dawngate: extractor being worked on.
- Audition 2: Ekey is making his magic.
- Mitsurugi: the unpacker for this game works, apparently.
Compressed files and methods
- J-Stars: leyme wants help for the archives.
- LOL: progress is being made by thread creator, but some more support is still needed.
- TalesWeaver: a rather obscure MMORPG needs to be cracked.
- .DTA: Ekey needs support in understanding this format of Illusion games.
- Fist of Fu: another pretty obscure game, which needs to be investigated.
- .PT: format of those rhytm games needs to be understood. Let’s MaMbO!
- Blackguards: .lang files being investigated. Never heard of the game tho.
- Ground Zeroes: once michaelss has the time, he will look in the game files. He still needs help for Thief.
- Digimon Rumble Arena 2: help wanted for translating a Pokèm- wait..
- Bioshock Infinite: little progress, perhaps?
- LEGO Movie: author needs help for every boy’s favourite construction tools video game.
- A quiet past week for Noesis, this was. And yet, more people have donated. Some more would be appreciated (myself included in this invite).
- 3D Object Converter: backlash of interest.
- Ninja Ripper: someone needs to better understand the heir of 3d ripper dx.
- F-Zero GX Viewer: from 2011, a new tool is arising, in c++. Thanks StarkNebula!
- Defiance Tools: those are being updated somewhat regularly. Nice job!